Electrical Contact Lubricant Salesperson
Managing day-to-day activities of accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate proficiency in building and maintaining a sales base. Syn-Tech Ltd. customer accounts may have multiple buying locations which require frequent contact with individuals at each location.
Essential duties will include:
- Candidate will work closely with the Research and Development Manager to convey customer needs pertaining to lubricant design.
- Advise the customer on how to best utilize the lubricants provided.
- Help customers by providing technical lubricant solutions for their designs.
- Monitor competitor activity pertaining to accounts and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Prepare and maintain a current forecast of sales for accounts.
- Work closely with manufacturing to keep them regularly informed of forecast increases or decreases.
- Attend trade shows and customer events as necessary.
- Negotiate contracts conducive to long term business growth.
- Work with the customer service team to ensure that customers receive prompt response to their issues.
- Work with finance on issues regarding credit status of accounts.
- This position must effectively interface with all levels and departments within the organization
- Must speak fluent English.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Salesperson with an undergraduate degree in engineering or related science and 3+ years lubricant sales experience.
- Required knowledge of noble and precious metals, plastics and elastomers, switch design and failure mode analysis, trouble shooting and resolution.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- Must speak fluent English
- Win-win negotiating skills required, contract negotiation experience a plus, project management skills, follow through and attention to details required.
- Computer skills.
- Communication skills in a foreign language not required but helpful.
- The ability to travel by air and driving, domestic and international.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, seek out challenges, and be economically motivated.
Syn-Tech Ltd. formulates and manufacturers superior specialty lubricants with worldwide sales.
Since 1968, Syn-Tech Ltd. has operated on the principle that every unique application requires a uniquely designed lubricant. We provide technology, innovation, quality and customer service to select the best lubricant for your application.
Applications include Automotive, Aerospace, Aviation, Food Grade, Industrial, Medical, Recreational, Mass Transportation, Optical, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic & Smooth Feel.